Wednesday, July 25, 2012

4th Tattoo Work: Shading and White ink

Hi there guys! I just finished tattooing my friend here and I’m very excited to share it with you. As you can see it’s a Hannya mask, a design that came from Japanese people. What does Hannya mask mean? Well, there are different types of Hannya Masks, but this design I got from google images is used by the traditional Japanese people of Noh theatre. Anyway, Enough for the Mask now (you can just google it if you want a detailed information about it) and let’s focus on my tattoo work.
 
 Again, for lining the needle I have used 12-5RL and for my shader it’s 12-11M or should I say 5 Round Liner for the Outline and 11 Magnum for the shading. The black ink I have used is Kuro sumi and I say it’s a very good ink and I have haven’t experienced any difficulties using it. Also, for the highlights i have used I have used Starbright white ink, there are some rumors that Starbright has the best white ink compare to other brands. For the light shaed part, what I did is I just mixed the black ink in distilled water. 20% black ink and 80% distilled water will do.
 Well, what can you say? Are there any improvements compare to my previous tattoo work?

No comments:

Post a Comment