Friday, August 24, 2012

Great Tattoo Artist i Like: Victor Portugal


Victor is one of the most popular tattoo artist now a days. I have checked all over the net to see his biography and I would like to share it to you guys. Anyway, here’s what I have.  


Victor Portugal was born in Uruguay and he lived there for several years before he moved to Krakow Poland to setup his own tattoo shop. He started his tattooing career back in 1998 and until now he is getting better and better specially those biomech / evil designs of his. I think his tattoo work and designs are very unique. Unlike those common tattoo designs out there like, Dragons, Buddha and common Oriental tattoo designs.

Because of his popularity in the world, some of the countries named his designs after him.  I wish someday i could be like him, just a little bit more training and perseverance and i will beat this guy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment